As folks are gathering in Washington, D.C. for Appian World 2014, taking place from April 30th – May 2nd, there are several exciting highlights to look forward to at this year’s event.
- Daryl Plummer, who is Gartner’s Managing Vice President and Chief of Research will be opening Thursday morning with a discussion titled “Taming Disruption.” Mr. Plummer will explain the concept of the “Nexus of Forces” and offer prescriptive advice on how to harness those forces to accelerate business and work performance.
- Appian’s focus on mobile technology and ease of use will be featured at this year’s Appian World. There will be multiple break-outs in the afternoons that feature the mobile technology, including “How to Create Your First Appian App” led by Terri McCormick, a Senior Trainer at Appian.
- Business Process Management (BPM) is another key Appian tenant of success, and will be prominently represented in several discussions and breakout sessions on both days. Four different sessions will feature BPM, including a panel discussion, “The Future of Mobile and BPM.”
- Friday morning will open with a Guest Keynote speaker, Robert Herjavec. Herjavec is a leader in technology, but may be more readily recognized as one of the Sharks from ABC’s Shark Tank. His discussion will feature the importance of innovation in technology.
- Case management, new features of Appian 7.5, data management via cloud technology, risk management, and many other topics will also be featured at Appian World 2014.
In addition to the presentations, breakout sessions, and panel discussions happening at the conference, a number of Appian partners will be in attendance.
Architech Solutions, an Appian partner, will be at Booth #10. Stop by and say hello!