NCAA Bracket Challenge
ArchiTECH Solutions invite you to participate in the fun AW17 NCAA #ATSBracketChallenge. Create your own league, challenge your friends, and compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes — winners to be announced at Appian World 2017!
ATS consultants built a March Madness NCAA Bracket application powered by Appian Digital Transformation software platform to showcase some cutting-edge business operations automation features and functionality:
- Records/Data-Driven UI – Bracket selections are made and verified using Appian’s latest SAIL components, and without any Process Models
- Web Service Calls and API Implementation to auto-refresh game results
- Developed for the latest version of Appian (17.1)
- Optimized for great mobile experience
- Use of all Appian Tabs
- News – customized posts for game results; smack talk board for league interaction
- Tasks – auto assigned tasks to create bracket profile
- Records – complete your bracket directly from your record, view other participants’ completed brackets (once games begin), view the final tournament results, and do research on competing teams
- Reports – view aggregated metrics of your company’s top brackets and see where your current and potential points stack up
- Actions – create a league within your company
Interested in hosting your own Bracket Challenge?
- Download and unzip the installation package (Last Updated 3/11/2017).
- Execute the DDL Script (Filename: ATS-BC_DDLScript.sql).
- Import the application zip file into your existing Appian installation (Filename: ATS-BC_Application.zip).
- Email email@example.com for necessary credentials for team info and game result sync.